It has been 18 days since I started my blog “withtinu” and yesterday, which was a windy Wednesday morning, at around 0530AM (Waking up early because, I have to catch the 0645AM bus/tube to work!) I found out that I had been nominated for an award! What a brilliant way to wake up to and also, I was all like, “wait…what! Is that really a nomination for me?!”.
This is how I felt:
It is true, the very lovely Amy from Vogue Infatuation has nominated me for ‘The Very Inspiring Blogger Award’ and I’m flabbergasted. I am very grateful, pleased and immensely happy about the nomination, Thank you so much Amy! I just can’t begin to make sense of the love and encouragement that I have been getting from the few number of blogs I have written and to top it all up – this award! #feelinggrateful
The rules for this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog
- List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers.
- Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
- Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
Now, I’m about to share 7 things about myself. My lovely readers: brace yourself!
1) I love Jesus!
2) I can speak 4 languages! (English, Hindi, Malayalam and Tamil). Also, know a little bit of German (learnt in school).
3) I love to watch Korean Dramas – the last one I watched was, ‘My Love from the Star’.
4) For a while I believed that Sherlock Holmes was real and was quite sad when I found out that in fact he was just a character from novels. It’s okay though because, Benedict Cumberbatch and Johnny Lee Miller are great at being Sherlock Holmes and I love it!
5) I can play the drums and can perform Happy Birthday and Jingle Bells on my guitar (still learning other songs and improving my skills)
6) I’m a clean freak. Yes, I could say I have my Monica Gellar moments!
7) I shed a tear at the end of the following movies: Frozen, The Notebook, Forrest Gump, Million Dollar Baby. There are more but I’ll stop here.
Now this is the best bit, I now get to nominate other bloggers for this very auspicious award:
1) Proclaim Union
The person behind Proclaim Union is special. This person writes/shares her thoughts and gives her perspective on faith, life and really anything and everything that she feels like she want to write about. I have to say, her blogs are very though provoking and definitely an interesting read.
Shhh, I will also let you in on a secret: The person behind Proclaim Union is also my little sister, Linu. Now you didn’t expect that did you?! 🙂 She was the one who inspired me to start my own blog and I’m very happy and proud to nominate her for this award!
Radmila shares her vast knowledge and her impressions on all organic and natural beauty products in her blog: ratherorganic. She made the switch to organic products a few years ago and I think that’s amazing!
3) Views Through Surina
Surina captures her ‘Views’ in the most stunning ways possible and I love it!
Thank you again for your support and encouragement! I am very grateful for it!